How Curbside Pickup Works
- Call the library at (620) 697-2025 with your list of titles or authors and a pickup time will be arranged. Pickup times are from 9:30am-4:30pm.
- Pickup times have a 15-minute window. If items are not picked up in the allotted time a new pickup time will need to be made by calling the library.
- Picking up your materials. We will have a pickup table at the front door of the library and your materials will be placed on the table in a sack with your name on it. This table is for pickup items only. NO RETURNS AT THE TABLE!
- If you need assistance with your pickup handicap accommodations will be made upon request in advance.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE PLACED IN THE OUTSIDE DROP BOX. Do not leave your return items on the table or you will be called and ask to come back and put them in the drop box. Failure to do so will result in loss of library privileges.
- All returned items must be quarantined for a period of 6 days They will not be checked in at the time of return.
- NO FINES WILL BE CHARGED DURING CURBSIDE!!
- 10 Item limit (3 DVD ONLY) at this time. Checkout is for patrons 16 years and older. All children must check out on their parent’s card at this time.