Starts Wed. May 27th@ 10:00 AM
Hours for Curbside:
Mon: 10am-12pm, 2pm-3pm, and 4:30pm-5:30pm
Tue: 10am-12pm and 2pm-3pm
Wed. 10am-12pm and (2pm-3pm SUMMER READING PICKUP)
Thur. 10am-12pm and 2pm-3pm
How Curbside works
- Call the library for your list of titles and pickup time at (620) 697-2025
- Your pickup time has a 15-minute window to pick up items. If items are not picked up in the allotted time a new pickup time will need to be made by calling the library.
- Picking up your materials. There will be a table at the front door of the library and your materials will be placed on that table in a sack with your name on it. This table is for picking up library items only.
- If you need assistance with your pickup handicap accommodations will be made upon request in advance.
- ALL RETURNS WILL BE MADE IN OUTSIDE DROP BOX. DO NOT LEAVE ON THE TABLE OR YOU WILL BE CALLED AND ASK TO COME BACK AND PUT YOUR ITEMS IN BOOK DROP. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF LIBRARY PRIVILEGES.
- Returned books will be Quarantined for a period of time. They will not be checked in at time of return.
- No Fines throughout curbside checkout.
- Checkout is for patrons 16 years and older. All children must check out on their parent’s cards at this time.
- 10 Item limit (3 DVD only) at this time. We will reevaluate at the end of June.
- Summer Reading will be a grab and go. It will be every Wed. from 2pm-3pm.