Morton County Library
will move into phase 2 of reopening on Monday, July 6th
Morton County Library will move into phase 2 and be opening to our patron’s by appointment. To make the transition easier, please read and observe the following regulations.
- Call and make appointment with library staff. (620) 697-2025
- Knock on door when you arrive for your appointment.
- Returned books must be dropped in the outside book drop.
- Masks are required and available free of charge at the front door.
- If a patron chooses not to wear a mask they will have to use curbside pickup only.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at the front door (Please use when entering and Exiting)
- Maintain a 6ft social distance.
- 30-Minute time limits for checkout and computer use.
- Please select items and be respectful of our time limits.
- Use the sanitizing bins at the tables for any items you have touched but do not check out.
- No public restrooms, water fountains, or phones at this time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.